The call logs section displays a record of all the calls made, received, or missed on your Tonet phone system. You can also listen to each call's recording.
To go to call logs, click on Manage from your Tonet dashboard.
Click on call logs.
You will be prompted with this screen.
You will find the size of your call recordings so far.
You will find all the information pertaining to a call listed in the call logs, such as:
- Direction: Whether it was a dialed call (upwards facing arrow) or a received call (downward facing arrow).
Example of a dialed call.
Example of a received call.
- Source: The number that you made the call from.
- Destination: The number that you dialed.
- Date: The date of the call.
- Answered: If the call was answered, a red phone will be displayed.
If it wasn't answered, the cell will be empty.
- Billing Duration: This is the duration of the call that you will be billed.
- Audio: This is the recording of the call.
You also have the option to delete any of the calls, just select the call, and click Delete Audio.
You can also sort any of the cells by clicking on them.
You can also use filters by month.
Checking the duration will display the full duration of the call.
Checking the source extension will display the source extension of the source (if found).
Checking the destination extension will display the destination extension of the destination (if found).
To listen to a call recording, click on the blue audio button.
The audio player will automatically start playing the record.
You can change the audio volume from here.
If you click on the three buttons, you will be able to download the record or change the playback speed.